Monday 13 July 2015

MYSORE TUESDAY 14TH JULY 2015

Hi Friends,
                         NOTE-I am not posting my DAYS BEST today so please play win & place for my each way selections and i am sure you guys will make money on them.If they come in ON money ODDS then play direct win

                         OPHIRA(1-5) place

                         DYNA(2-5) each way DOMINICA(2-7) place

                         ARTISTE KALISTRATE(3-1) each way

                         RUTUBA(4-2) each way DAYLITE(4-7) place

                         MISS INTERNATIONAL(5-6) place(can upset here)

                         MAHIKI(6-5) each way


                                               BEST OF LUCK


                         BLOG-luckystallions.blogspot.com
                         EMAIL-luckystallions1@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Mr,Raghavendra if you want to learn come down to Pune.I can share the knowledge i keep in racing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr,Raghavendra if you want to learn come down to Pune.I can share the knowledge i keep in racing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir plz post u r selection

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am living in hyd (Raghavendra)

    ReplyDelete