Sunday 28 July 2013

HYDERABAD MONDAY29TH JULY 2013

Hi Friends,
                I will request punters to see the weights as I have noticed that horses in Hyderabad have gone upto 20 to 40 kgs.So if you bet see the weights for my given selections and if you see the weights going up too much leave that selection.This shows that the animal is not been trained for the compitetion.

                 DAYS BEST-LOVELY ANGEL(2-2)
           
                 STRONGEST PLACE-FLYING SPUR(4-2)

                 DAYS BEST SHP-MILITARY CROSS(2-5)
                 STRONGEST PLACE-FLYING SPUR(4-2)

                                   BEST OF LUCK

                  BLOG-luckystallions.blogspot.com
                  EMAIL-luckystallions1@rediffmail.com

                                   POSTED ON MONDAY-10:46

4 comments:

  1. Only 3 selections? I have follwed your selections for 25 and 26 hyd races.Even without the info about weight of horses you are spot on.Wished you could send a few more selections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right.But if i give my selections people don't see the weights which is very important if the horse is running in the competition.2-3 kgs is ok but not 28-40 kgs.Then all horses should put on the weight in the same range.If you notice my last weeks strongest place was board out as he was carrying 38kgs.I am not the type of blogger who will give 2-3 selection in one race and think if any one selection is on board I am satisfied.I need reasons why my selection is not on board and I find it out anyhow.It helps me to over come my mistakes.I don't want any one to curse me for loosing continuously,because after all it is a money game.If you want i can send my other selections to you on your mail but you have to be cautious in every angle when you put your money on that horse.You can play my days best each way as i am sure MILITARY CROSS(2-5) who has won 8.5 lengths will be fav and you will get place for LOVELY ANGEL(2-2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a new punter punting last 2 year's.
    till now i played your day best & day best place 90% i cash my ticket. THANK'Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why curse you? only because we new comers feel confident in your selections we wait eagerly for it.As i said before its not always possible to spoon feed. Now because of your busy schedule you are not able to post more selections.In such circumstances, if you could guide us on the criteria to choose some genuine selections we would be grateful.I go through your selections and make a study deeply to see what prompted you to choose that particular selection.I am learning slowly.But i need a guide

    ReplyDelete