Monday 23 June 2014

MYSORE WEDNESDAY 25TH JUNE 2014

Hi Friends,

                    I am posting my selections today i.e monday 23rd june 2014 on the basis of acceptence publised by BOL RACE site.If any of my selected horse goes from A shoes to S shoes i will change my selections.So please always keep a note to check my selections atleast 2hrs before the race.I have got some mails where punters wrote me  that my place bets were on very low odds so also please keep a note that i am giving my selections on acceptance basis 2 days in advance of the race day so i don't have any idea to what the ODDS would be that day

                 DAYS BEST-FINK(8-2)

            STRONGEST PLACE-CATCHY CHARGER(6-4)

                DAYS BEST PLACE-FIRST FLIGHT(1-8)
                                                     Withdrawn BIG HERO(4-3)
                                                     SOCIETY MUSIC(7-1)
                                                     ROBINHOOD PANDEY(8-6)

                    UPSET FOR THE DAY-CASTLE BAR(1-7)



                                             BEST OF LUCK


                    BLOG-luckystallions.blogspot.com
                    EMAIL-luckystallions1@rediffmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that's remarkable with all those choice.

    regards

    ReplyDelete