Tuesday 14 January 2014

MYSORE WEDNESDAY 15TH JANUARY 2014

Hi Friends,
                 I have heard a person at  KHAIRATABAD TOTE in Hyderabad who is using my name with fake ID and telling people to do the cutting for him.He is also seen in the ring sometimes as one of my members informed me yesterday about this.Previously some people told me about this but I did not take it seriously.Whoever dealing with this person in anyway will be responsible himself.My selections are absolutely FREE for my members and punters.I have written in my comment section before that I am from pune and anybody interested are welcome to pune for racing with me.

                  DAYS BEST-ALWAYS LOVE(9-3)

                  STRONGEST PLACE-BEAUTIFUL GREEN(7-6)

                  DAYS BEST PLACE-VROOM VROOM(2-9)
                                                    RUSTY(3-7)
                                                    HERCULEAN(4-1)
                                                    SAMAJDAAR(4-7)
                                                    OSCAR SPARKLER(5-6)
                                                    MIYARPRINCESS(6-9)
                                                    ROYAL PRODIGY(8-5)
                                                    BRILLANTE(8-9)

                                                        BEST OF LUCK

                   BLOG-luckystallions.blogspot.com
                   EMAIL-luckystallions1@rediffmail.com
                                                  

5 comments:

  1. i told u na sir one guy himself says he is a owner of ur blog i know him if u want i can give his photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir, i always follow ur selection.. u r great....

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting,waiting and waiting for ur mumbai selections

    ReplyDelete