Tuesday 22 October 2013

DELHI WEDNESDAY 23RD OCTOBER 2013

Hi Friends,
                I am not posting my selections for delhi races as i saw that the first 2 meetings were total on gambling basis and 1-2 races were done on handicapping basis.I did not attend delhi races after that.Today i am going for delhi races and where ever i feel i will send my selection through sms.Please don't call as i have kept this no. for sms only.My sms abbreviations

w=win
p=place
ew=eachway
dp=don't play(this is when i post my selections and feel in the ring that bookies are eating)
eat
shp

I will sms for example-36w it means race no.3 horse no.6 for win

                                           BEST OF LUCK

6 comments:

  1. i must appreciate your eagerness to help fellow punters.Thanks for this generous heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mysore Derby (Gr.1) i hope the this Horse (Turf Striker), winers bz the (Gr.1) RACE PRFOMAS GOOD 2ND FOR ALAINDAIR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear lucky,

    i recd only 1 sms from you 57 eat but i lost heavily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear lucky,
    Have not received any message from your end,so pl include 08123465128 in your list.
    Regards .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear lucky,
    Have not received any message from your end,so pl include 09831187306 in your list.
    Regards .

    ReplyDelete